Well today is Friday night the 26th. We had a lot of boating friends and family come out and help us celebrate our last night before we leave. It was very nice for the support and we are excited about the trip. I dropped my phone in the lake today when I was getting ready to scrub her down and Val had to finish the job while I went shopping for a new phone. We leave at first light and our first planned stop is East Tawas, weather permitting, it looks good so far. We have seen all of the Lake Huron coast and marinas in the last 10 years so we are going to stop in Mackinaw City then Beaver Island before heading down lake Michigan. We are going to a music festival on Beaver Island to see Val’s violin teacher perform in a concert. Special thanks to Joe and Barb Henk not pictured that took the picture of Eric, Matt, Wyatt, and us on the bow when they came out earlier. Val and I are leaving in the morning.
David Mamo seamajor.talkspot.com Facebook Posts
- Kent P Safe travels friends!1
- Christopher A. W Have a great trip
- Curt Werner Have fun safe travels ??
- Susan D Safe travels!
- Bud P Bon Voyage!
Have a great time.
What time frame are you planning on going past the Naples/Marco Island area, any guesses???
- Melissa W Safe travels.
- Don M Enjoy
- Rick Wilson Fair winds and following seas
- Judy Rausa M Enjoy every minute!!
- Joe Mamo Bon voyage !!
We’ll be checking in periodically.
- Walt H Have a safe trip and enjoy this trip
- Kim Price Safe passage my friends.
- Diane H Have fun. Be safe
- Mike K Godspeed.
- Troy P Enjoy what you both have earned
- Janet H Day NICE, safe travels, have fun!!
- Sylvia C Dave, wishing you and Val safe passage and lots of wonderful adventures!
- Gayle Court S Happy travels!
- Rick M Happy Sailing!
- Tammy M Have a safe a blessed trip
- Rachel Marie Safe travels ??
- Steve H That’s great! So cool! Have fun
- Jeanne W Very excited for you! Your family looks great! Have a wonderful time!
- Cindy Y Enjoy the journey. We hope to pop in to a couple of your stops. ??
- Loretta Van S Living the dream! Safe travels
- Elaina E Have a wonderful time1
- Jessica G Safe travels and take lots of pictures!!